Search-form

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY INSPIRATION......BABA...!!!

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland


                                                                                         pic from Desktopnexus
The words of Clarence Budington Kellenda has beautifully vocalized the feeling I have for my dad. He has actually never told me how to lead my life but his actions has taught me a lot. He is the personification of the word 'WORKAHOLIC'. He is totally dedicated to his work and even forgets about his well being. 


He is a very innocent man and has been taken for a ride my many, he is aware of all this still he is all giving. Till date he has never expected anything in return from anyone.He loves his daughters more then anything and has always given us all that we asked for (if its feasible :)!!!).I have let him down several time but all he ever talks is how proud he is of me. He has never called me by my name but always calls me 'MA' (mother)and at times he even behaves like a small boy. Like if I am late to wish him on his birthday , he will be all sad and upset and the only thing that can make him smile again is a chocolate. There is so much to write about him but all I want to say is I LOVE HIM A LOT.


Love you Baba......and very proud of you....!!!!




Priyanka

2 comments:

A beautiful post! You are lucky to have such a father...

Cheers,

Rosa

Post a Comment